Friday, April 22, 2011

liberté, égalité, fraternité

No you are mistaken, my silly imaginary blog readers, I am not learning French.
If you are wondering, however...

liberté, égalité, fraternité 

is in fact the national motto of the lovely country of France.

It's origins are from that of the French Revolution; and if you do not know anything of this time in European history, with all due respect, you are a twat.

I'm struggling to read a billion sources about the various viewpoints of the origins concerning the revolution.

I do not understand why there are so many different ideas surrounding the reason as to WHY there was a revolution. 

Point blank, there was a damn revolution. It changed the social framework of France. 

Whoop Dee Doo. I do not know how to write an essay...! 

These past scholars should stop having opinions about everything. 

It'll make my assignments a heck of a lot easier. Really. 

It's due soon. 

I'm doing jackshit.  

I wish I picked a less interesting essay to write about, really. Consumer Goods. Gender vs Culture. Something like that. The French Revolution's too broad a topic for 1500 words. GAHHHH.

On a less boring note. I would hope so, anyway.

Here's some math for you. 

Equation for Procrastination

making Katsudon (japanese fried pork with egg type dish thing)

+

one of the sweetest birthday gifts! Thank you; lovely read

=

absolutely no productivity whatsoever. 


sigh.

I need to focus. 

The winter is getting to me. Hibernation should not only be limited for animals like polar bears.

All my love always,

April

No comments:

Post a Comment